Downloads - FYI

I've had some messages from people who would like to download my kits/clusters and can't because they are unable to click on the "Download Link". This often happens to me when I visit other blogs. I'm a chrome user and I sometimes have to switch my browser to Internet Explorer to be able to click on the downloads. Also, another thing that helps me when a blog looks out of order is change my settings to view the page at 90% and that usually fixes the problem and I can view the blog the way it should be.

Hopefully this will help you. If you are still having problems, contact me by e-mail and I will send you the direct download link.

goldduzt1@gmail.com

Great Forums!

Photobucket
 photo divazd10.gif
Photobucket


Fabby Designers!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Creative Friends

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Fabby Freebies!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 photo FFBT-FanBlinkie_zpse07f6fd0.gif
 photo PSPtutorialsbySimoneBlinkie_zps09b03889.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image hosted by servimg.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

There was an error in this gadget
Powered by Blogger.
Apr 27, 2014

FTU Tagger Sized Kit - Dark Delights

 Hi everyone! After a lot of consideration I recently decided to step down from Forum administration to have more time to learn and do different activities and one of them is making Scrap Kits. So today I'm sharing a new scrap kit with you. This kit is made to match the Facebook fan freebie tube "Candy Gothy" by Pandora-Creations . The tube is a limited time freebie and you can obtain it by liking her page HERE.
I would like to give a special thanks to Cindy at Scrappin With lil Ole Me for giving me permission to use her element in my kit!  Thank you Cindy!   Make sure you check out her awesome blog!
So without further adieu, I present to you Dark Delights!
This kit is Tagger sized and contains 41 elements and 10 papers and is Personal Use only.  I hope you have fun with it because I had loads of fun making it.  I would love to see anything you make with my kit!


Here is a preview of "Candy Gothy"


Download kit HERE

Here is a tag I made for Cindy with both.


Have fun with it!  Cya next time! 

 photo Marilyn_GoldDust_BlushedSignature_zps25d378bc.png

11 comments:

Dede said...

WOW you go girl....

OMG Love it Frieda........

Debby said...

it's awesome !!!!!

awesome!! I snagged it! Thank you!

Kerry said...

Thank you! I love this kit and this tube. Can't wait to use them :)

Pammers said...

wow, golden...........how awesome is this!!!!! TY for sharing and i will be writing a tut for you :)

Pandora said...

Love it!!
Thank you so much to make a match kit for my tube :)
Love it!!! <3 <3
xoxo
Estrella, aka Pandora-Creations

Barb said...

Thanks Golden....you rock!!

Love it thank you so much for sharing

Post a Comment

Search

My Blinkies


My Creative Team

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Chat with Me!






CU4CU Licenses

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

CU Licenses

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Followers