Downloads - FYI

I've had some messages from people who would like to download my kits/clusters and can't because they are unable to click on the "Download Link". This often happens to me when I visit other blogs. I'm a chrome user and I sometimes have to switch my browser to Internet Explorer to be able to click on the downloads. Also, another thing that helps me when a blog looks out of order is change my settings to view the page at 90% and that usually fixes the problem and I can view the blog the way it should be.

Hopefully this will help you. If you are still having problems, contact me by e-mail and I will send you the direct download link.

goldduzt1@gmail.com

Great Forums!

Photobucket
 photo divazd10.gif
Photobucket


Fabby Designers!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Creative Friends

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Fabby Freebies!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 photo FFBT-FanBlinkie_zpse07f6fd0.gif
 photo PSPtutorialsbySimoneBlinkie_zps09b03889.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image hosted by servimg.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

There was an error in this gadget
Powered by Blogger.
May 31, 2014

FTU Island Splash Scrap Kit

Hey everyone!  I have a new scrap kit to share with you today!
I wanted to try something a little different and I love the results I hope you do too!
Presenting Island Splash!  A HUGE thank you to Peace for baptizing my kit! 
DOWNLOAD



And just look at this beautiful set my gf Maxine from Divaz made for me.
Gosh I'm totally IN LOVE with it!  Thank you gf! 



And this awesome tag was made by Shelly who is a new member of Alicia Mujica's Creative Team!
I am so proud of Shelly she has learned so much about PSP since I met her!  You go girl! 
For more awesomeness please visit her blog HERE

Have fun with it!  
Remember if you make something with my kits I love to show off! 
Cya next time! 
 photo Marilyn_GoldDust_BlushedSignature_zps25d378bc.png

13 comments:

Alicia said...

Una belleza de trabajo , como no podía ser de otra manera .... Felicitaciones por tu diseño .
Un besito muy fuerte !

Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit.Love it. xx

Barb said...

Thanks for the awesome kit Golden! Love the tag Maxine made..:)
hugs!!

This is fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing :)

cute kit tysm for sharing

Petra said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful kit!!! Great work!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Thanks for the this kit!!

thank you very pretty

Juanita said...

Thank you for sharing

Post a Comment

Search

My Blinkies


My Creative Team

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Chat with Me!






CU4CU Licenses

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

CU Licenses

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Followers