Downloads - FYI

I've had some messages from people who would like to download my kits/clusters and can't because they are unable to click on the "Download Link". This often happens to me when I visit other blogs. I'm a chrome user and I sometimes have to switch my browser to Internet Explorer to be able to click on the downloads. Also, another thing that helps me when a blog looks out of order is change my settings to view the page at 90% and that usually fixes the problem and I can view the blog the way it should be.

Hopefully this will help you. If you are still having problems, contact me by e-mail and I will send you the direct download link.

goldduzt1@gmail.com

Great Forums!

Photobucket
 photo divazd10.gif
Photobucket


Fabby Designers!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Creative Friends

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Fabby Freebies!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 photo FFBT-FanBlinkie_zpse07f6fd0.gif
 photo PSPtutorialsbySimoneBlinkie_zps09b03889.gif
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image hosted by servimg.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Archives

There was an error in this gadget
Powered by Blogger.
Sep 18, 2014

Bounty of Leaves Collab Kit


The girls came together again to bring you an awesome Autumn collab!

Presenting Bounty of Leaves! 

Have fun with it!

Download my part at either:

4-Shared  or  Box




Grab Peace's part HERE


Grab Sassy Dede's part  HERE




Grab Jenny's part HERE


Search

My Blinkies


My Creative Team

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Chat with Me!






CU4CU Licenses

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

CU Licenses

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Followers